二、Collection, Processing, and Use of Personal Data
- When you visit this Website or use the functional services provided by this Website, we will ask you to provide essential personal details based on the nature of the service accessed. Your personal information will then be processed and used within the scope of that service. Your personal information will not be used by this Website for any other purpose without your written approval.
- When you use this Website’s interactive functions such as support e-mail and questionnaire survey, the name, e-mail, contact method and usage time you provided will be retained.
- A log is automatically kept by the server of general browsing activity. The log includes the IP address of your connecting device, usage time, browser used, browsing and data selection logs. The information will be used as a reference by us for improving the Website’s services. Such logs are for internal use only and will not be published.
三、Protection of Data
- The servers of this Website are all equipped with cybersecurity equipment and the necessary protective measures such as firewalls and anti-virus systems to keep the website secure. Your personal information is also protected behind tight security and may only be accessed by authorized personnel. All such personnel have signed confidentiality agreements and will suffer legal repercussions if they should violate their duty of confidentiality.
- If another unit must be commissioned to provide services due to business requirements, this Website will ensure that the provider complies with their duty of confidentiality. The necessary inspection procedures will also be conducted to ensure proper enforcement.
五、Policy on Sharing of Personal Data with Third-Parties
This Website will not supply, exchange, lease, or sell any of your personal information to other individuals, groups, private businesses, or government agencies unless it’s required by law or a contractual obligation.
Exceptions to the above include but are not limited to:
- With your written permission.
- Stipulated by law.
- To prevent harm to your life, body, freedom or assets.
- When required for statistical or academic research that is in the public interest in partnership with government agencies or research institutions. The data must also have been processed by the provider or collector so that the disclosure contains no personally identifiable person.
- It is in your interest.
- This Website will conduct due diligence and supervise vendors commissioned to assist with the collection, processing or use of your personal information.
To provide you with the best service, this Website will store and access our cookie on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies, you can configure your browser’s privacy level to High and reject all cookies. This may however prevent the normal execution of certain website functions.