The Audit Committee of TASC is made up of all independent directors. The main function of the Audit Committee is to supervise the following matters:
1. Fair presentation of the TASC financial reports.
2. The hiring (and dismissal), independence, and performance of certificated public accountants.
3. The effective implementation of the internal control system.
4. TASC compliance with relevant laws and regulations.
5. Management of the existing or potential risks at TASC.
Audit Committee membership and attendance in 2021
|TITLE||NAME||EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE||ATTENDANCE IN PERSON||BY PROXY||ATTENDANCE RATE (%)|
|Independent Director & Convener||Jack Tsai||- M.S. degree in Accounting of National Taiwan University|
- Lead Accountant of T.K. Tsai & Co., CPAS
- Independent Director of YungShin Global Holding Corporation
- Independent Director of YungShin Pharmaceutical Industrial Co.
- Independent Director of Syncmold Enterprise Corp.
- Independent Director of AIC Inc.
- Supervisor of Zhi-Hang Technology Co., Ltd.
|Independent Director||Donger Laie||- M.S. degree in Forestry, National Taiwan University|
- President, Taiwan Patent, Trademark, Legal Staffing Association (TPTLA)
- Alternate Supervisor of Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA)
- Chief Quality Officer of AIPT Group
- Head of Patent Division II, Intellectual Property Office (TIPO), Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Director of Food Industry Research and Development Institute
- Head of Patent Division I, Intellectual Property Office (TIPO), Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Director of China Productivity Center
- Deputy Head of Patent Division I, Intellectual Property Office (TIPO), Ministry of Economic Affairs
- Chief of Administrative Section, Patent Division, Bureau of Central Standard, MOEA (predecessor to TIPO)
- Assistant Technical Specialist, Specialist, Senior Technical Specialist, and Section Chief of Bureau of Central Standard, MOEA (predecessor to TIPO)
|Independent Director||Wu, Chien-chih||- Ph.D. in Medicine, Taipei Medical University|
- Chairman of School of Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- Deputy Dean of Academic Affairs/Professor of Department of Education and Humanities in Medicine, Taipei Medical University
- Attending Physician of Urology Department, Taipei Medical University Hospital